GlobalCAD is looking for a proactive person passionate about communication for development and wants to join a competitive organization with a committed and international team to promote social transformation. We are looking specifically for someone with the following characteristics:
- A person fluent in English (preferably native) and Spanish (oral and written). Mastering another language will be a plus (mainly French).
- Master in communication, journalism, development cooperation & policy, international affairs or another relevant field.
- At least five years of practical experience in the communication field and in specific development sectors or in public/private institutions, working in at least two of the following topics: communication management, awareness building, journalism, social networks management, online platforms, ecosystem management, institutional communication strategies or similar topics
- Ability to work independently and be results-oriented.
- Capacity for organization and planning, also under time pressure and in different cultural contexts.
The work will be based at our Headquarters office in Barcelona and shall consist of performing the following tasks:
- Identification and preparation of Expressions of Interest and Proposals for Multilateral & Bilateral Agencies as well as public & private organizations.
Contribution to the knowledge management and knowledge generation process of GlobalCAD products, especially in the area of communication and awareness-building tools.
- Participation in the implementation of communication actions in our projects with our core partners and clients. Research provider on key areas of communication strategies and awareness-building.
- Support the development and implementation of a proactive commercial strategy in the core areas of GlobalCAD (Partnerships, Green Economy and SME Development/Inclusive Business).
- Production of content for the web pages of GlobalCAD and CAD Productions. Management of the social networks of GlobalCAD (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and CAD Productions (Instagram).
- Support in content and design of the newsletter as well as of alternative channels. Support the online activities and main events of GlobalCAD.
Calendar: 1 month trial period extendable to a six-month contract, to replace a maternity leave. From November 2022 to the end of May 2022.
Time dedication: 40h/week
Economic remuneration according to experience.
If this position is of interest to you, please submit your application to the email email@example.com before the 10th of November 2022 with the following:
- An email with the title “Communication Manager Post” and your name
- Your personal CV updated
- Motivation letter
Please send any doubt or request of additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org
GlobalCAD welcomes differences in backgrounds and experiences among its team. We encourage participation from members of traditionally underrepresented groups.