As CAD Productions is growing, the company is looking to engage animators and designers with a background in audiovisual communications to help us manage the company’s increasing production demand.
Specific tasks for the post:
- Support in the design and post-production of audiovisual products.
- Support in the animation of audiovisual products.
The company is looking for enthusiastic professionals who love designing or animating and are committed to using their skills to generate social impact with the following requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in the realization of animation or design;
- Have a degree in journalism, media production, animation, design, media studies, performing arts, photography, film, television or similar degrees;
- Be acquainted with last version of video editing software, as, for example, Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects;
- Have a well-developed interest and passion in design or animation
At a personal level, the following is required:
- To have interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work in multidisciplinary teams;
- Capacity to multi-task, take directions from others as well as be able to work independently;
- Ability to work under pressure, achieve tight deadlines and work productively under uncertain conditions;
- Be able to work with flexibility, creativity and patience;
- Be perfectionist and give attention to details
Those interested can send the following requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- CV and detailed description of work and experience (which highlight awards and references of past performance)
- A portfolio which demonstrates the work achieved so far
CAD Productions is specialised in producing documentaries that address sustainable human development challenges. Our slogan, stories that inspire change, reflects the spirit of our social documentary production company that was primarily created to showcase successful stories of communities and individuals achieving development goals.
We gain extra impetus and depth by being able to call upon the development expertise of our parent company, the Centre of Partnerships for Development (GlobalCAD in Spanish). GlobalCAD is a consultancy firm with a wide network of international experts committed to human and sustainable development sharing the common belief that promoting partnerships is a need to find innovative and sustainable solutions to global challenges.
WHAT WE DO
We are story-tellers and experts in providing innovative audio-visual pieces in the field of development cooperation. Given the increasing complexity of global interaction, we have developed a unique capacity to translate complex and technical issues into clear and inspiring video messages in an easily understandable manner for all types of audiences.
Through images and audio-visual products, we create spaces for reflection, awareness raising and applied research enhancing an interactive and participatory debate with society. Topics include social innovation, poverty eradication, entrepreneurship, urban development, universal access to primary education, countries affected by conflict and transition to peace, gender equality, health, migration and multiculturalism, among others.