GlobalCAD is looking for a Communication Assistant to support institutional communications and projects implementation.
Specific tasks to be developed by the Communication and Ecosystems Assistant:
1. Communication management for the GlobalCAD group
– Production of content for GlobalCAD, CAD Productions, Towards the Human City and the global platform of the Base of the Pyramid websites.
– Management of the social networks of GlobalCAD and Towards the Human City (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and the global Base of the Pyramid Platform
– Support in generating innovative communication products and newsletter management
– To propose alternative and innovative communication systems to strengthen relations with our partners in the cooperation ecosystem
– Management of relations with the media and with relevant alternative opinion makers
The professional will also be responsible for participating in some specific projects that GlobalCAD is currently implementing, including the following:
– Supporting the Barcelona 2021 Inclusive Business initiative
– To support the production of audiovisual and infographic products for the project: “Production of audiovisual materials for the EU-CUBA experience exchange project for the promotion of renewable energy sources and energy efficiency in Cuba”.
– Support the promotion of communication products related to the World Bank project: Trade Facilitation West Africa Communications and Awareness
Time of the contract:
– In principle, part-time contract of 6 months extendable to one year.
– Remuneration according to previous experience.
– Degree in journalism, international affairs, communication strategies, economics or similar (Master’s in communication is an added value)
– At least three years of experience working in communication management for an organization.
– Experience in design and knowledge of programs to design infographics, brochures and communication products
– It is essential to speak and write fluently in English and Spanish. Native English speakers will be valued favourably.
– Social media expert
– Able to work in a team, motivated with a passion for development and enthusiastic about contributing to solving social challenges
Interested professionals can send their proposals to the attention of Estefania Rodrigues at email@example.com with the title: “Communication Assistant” before December 15, 2020.
GlobalCAD, the Center of Partnerships for Development, is a global network of experts in human and sustainable development. GlobalCAD’s activities include research, strategic advice, technical support and capacity building. With headquarters in Barcelona and offices in Mexico and Berlin, GlobalCAD offers its strategic advisory services to international organizations, public institutions, private associations and civil society organizations at the global level.
CAD Productions, GlobalCAD’s production company, is specialized in the production of documentaries that address the challenges of sustainable human development. Its motto, “stories that inspire change”, reflects the main objective of the production company: to show success stories of communities and individuals that advance in development.