If you are a proactive person, eager to learn and interested in developing your career in the field of Green Economy/Climate Change in International Development Cooperation, GlobalCAD offers you the opportunity for an internship position in a competitive organization and committed team.
1. You will be supporting the team in Berlin GlobalCAD office in the identification and preparation of new projects for various international donors
2. You will be supporting the Green Economy and Climate Change Team in the implementation of a number of ongoing projects, most likely related to the Environmental Agenda in the Mediterranean, as well as with regards to private sector engagement/ finance in Climate Change and Green Growth.
3. You will provide research support with regards to Green Economy and Climate Change, with a specific focus on Climate Finance.
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
1. Studying a degree or a master’s degree in the field of environmental policy, climate change, natural resource management, international development studies or similar.
2. Having gained first experiences in an international context
3. Fluency in English (oral and written) is a must. Mastering another language will be a plus (especially French or Spanish).
4. Strong communication skills, good team player with an ability to work independently
5. Good organizational skills
Terms and conditions
Start: October 2019
Duration: 3 months (with the possibility of extension up to 6 months).
Dedication: Full time/ part-time to be decided based on availability
Compensation: Compensation will be offered in line with dedication and experience. The internship should be part of your university career (for those at a German University it should be your “Pflichtpraktikum”)
If interested, send your CV and motivation letter in English to info(at)globalcad.org before September 15th.
You can contact Johanna Klein jklein(at)globalcad.org if you require further information.
GlobalCAD is a global network of experts committed to human and sustainable development sharing the common belief that promoting partnerships is a necessity if we are to find innovative and durable solutions to global challenges.
GlobalCAD services include research, strategic advice, technical support, training and capacity building in the areas of cross-sector partnerships, promoting SMEs and inclusive business, green economy and climate change, and aid efficiency and evaluation.
The team has long-standing work experience with a variety of clients including international organizations, governments and bilateral development agencies, non-governmental organizations, private and philanthropic organizations. One of GlobalCAD´s key area of expertise is Green Economy and Climate Change, where we are currently looking for support in the implementation, as well as in the formulation and preparation of new projects.